Java, Career and Success
This website simplifies various Java Topics and their usage, which are widely used by the Java Developers and Architects. Many of the Java frameworks and interview questions have also been covered here. The content provided throughout the web site is presented in a way that a beginner can grasp it easily and an expert can get benefited too.
The site is evolving with more topics, links and useful information. We are sharing the success tricks and tips for the professionals to help them build their career and do better.
It would be very helpful to get any suggestions, concerns, comments, feedback, corrections or questions which can be communicated through Contact Me section.
[symple_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”20″]
- Shalini Goyal - September 6, 2014When it comes to JSP, this is really dependent on the interviewer that up to what extent they want to cover this JEE topic. Most of the legacy projects have…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 11, 2014So far I have covered most of the stuff about Collection and it's interfaces like List, Set and Map. Queue interface is another important one which was added into Java…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 6, 2014Servlet is at the heart of JEE. So one must be very clear with the concepts of Servlet. Without knowing servlet basics, it is highly difficult to understand any of…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 4, 2014There is no Java Interview which can complete without Java Collection questions. If you are able to crack collection questions, your core Java is considered strong. This section would give…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014What is a Servlet Servlet is nothing but a Java Class which services HTTP request. Consider servlet as a Java Class used to extend the capabilities of servers that host…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 201410 Minutes Step by Step Guide to have PMD Plug-in and Ensure the Code Quality Ensuring the Code quality has always been a challenge in a developer’s life. Needless to…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 6, 2014In this post we are going to look at the details and difference between doGet() and doPost() methods. We have seen the servlet life cycle already in an earlier post…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 8, 2014In my last post Collection API, I discussed the basics of Collection Framework and explained about the Collection Interface, few important methods it has and the Collection interface hierarchy. Now…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 9, 2014So far we have discussed about the Collection Interface and List Interface & its implementation Classes. Now we will move further to discuss the next important interface in Collection API…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 2, 2014Constructor of a class means declaring and defining a method with the same name of that of the class with no return value. It is primarily used to set the…continue reading