Java, Career and Success
This website simplifies various Java Topics and their usage, which are widely used by the Java Developers and Architects. Many of the Java frameworks and interview questions have also been covered here. The content provided throughout the web site is presented in a way that a beginner can grasp it easily and an expert can get benefited too.
The site is evolving with more topics, links and useful information. We are sharing the success tricks and tips for the professionals to help them build their career and do better.
It would be very helpful to get any suggestions, concerns, comments, feedback, corrections or questions which can be communicated through Contact Me section.
[symple_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”20″]
- Shalini Goyal - September 4, 2014There is no Java Interview which can complete without Java Collection questions. If you are able to crack collection questions, your core Java is considered strong. This section would give…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 9, 2014So far we have discussed about the Collection Interface and List Interface & its implementation Classes. Now we will move further to discuss the next important interface in Collection API…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - August 19, 2014Quite often the questions appears 'Can we have 2 wars in the same ear?' Yes, we can have multiple wars as well as jars in one ear and they can share…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014MongoDB and Java applications It requires Mongo Java driver for your java code to talk to MongoDB. The sample application mentioned below has been written on Windows 8 operating system.…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 1, 2015What’s the first feeling you get, when you get an interview scheduled? In 99% cases, it is always something like: ‘Don’t know what it is going to be... Not sure…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 6, 2014When it comes to JSP, this is really dependent on the interviewer that up to what extent they want to cover this JEE topic. Most of the legacy projects have…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014Directives provide instructions to the JSP container and affect compiling of the JSP page. Though there are mainly three types of directives named as 'page directive', 'include directive, and 'taglib…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 8, 2014In my last post Collection API, I discussed the basics of Collection Framework and explained about the Collection Interface, few important methods it has and the Collection interface hierarchy. Now…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014Cloning an object essentially means exact copy of an object. its literal meaning is 'an identical copy'. In Java, it is supported with the help of Cloneable interface and the…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - March 7, 2014This post is for Java Beginners only; who are trying to learn Java and want to understand where to start with. Over here, I am trying to prepare a road-map…continue reading