Java, Career and Success
This website simplifies various Java Topics and their usage, which are widely used by the Java Developers and Architects. Many of the Java frameworks and interview questions have also been covered here. The content provided throughout the web site is presented in a way that a beginner can grasp it easily and an expert can get benefited too.
The site is evolving with more topics, links and useful information. We are sharing the success tricks and tips for the professionals to help them build their career and do better.
It would be very helpful to get any suggestions, concerns, comments, feedback, corrections or questions which can be communicated through Contact Me section.
[symple_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”20″]
- Shalini Goyal - August 15, 2014JSP (Java Server Pages) basically separates the work of web designers and developers i.e. it separates 'User Interfaces' from 'Content Generation'. In this post, I am going to cover the…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - August 18, 2014Find out if a given Number is an Armstrong Number or not !!! It is quite common to get asked about a coding question these days. Interviewers have started preferring looking…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 2, 2014Constructor of a class means declaring and defining a method with the same name of that of the class with no return value. It is primarily used to set the…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014As per Oracle specification - "An exception is an event, which occurs during the execution of a program, that disrupts the normal flow of the program's instructions." Lets try and…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014What is a Java Collection Dictionary meaning of Collection is 'a group of objects accumulated in one location, especially for some purpose'. In java, collection is true realization of the…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 9, 2014So far we have discussed about the Collection Interface and List Interface & its implementation Classes. Now we will move further to discuss the next important interface in Collection API…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - March 7, 2014This post is for Java Beginners only; who are trying to learn Java and want to understand where to start with. Over here, I am trying to prepare a road-map…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014What is a Servlet Servlet is nothing but a Java Class which services HTTP request. Consider servlet as a Java Class used to extend the capabilities of servers that host…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 201410 Minutes Step by Step Guide to have PMD Plug-in and Ensure the Code Quality Ensuring the Code quality has always been a challenge in a developer’s life. Needless to…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 6, 2014In this post we are going to look at the details and difference between doGet() and doPost() methods. We have seen the servlet life cycle already in an earlier post…continue reading