Java, Career and Success
This website simplifies various Java Topics and their usage, which are widely used by the Java Developers and Architects. Many of the Java frameworks and interview questions have also been covered here. The content provided throughout the web site is presented in a way that a beginner can grasp it easily and an expert can get benefited too.
The site is evolving with more topics, links and useful information. We are sharing the success tricks and tips for the professionals to help them build their career and do better.
It would be very helpful to get any suggestions, concerns, comments, feedback, corrections or questions which can be communicated through Contact Me section.
[symple_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”20″]
- Shalini Goyal - September 11, 2014So far I have covered most of the stuff about Collection and it's interfaces like List, Set and Map. Queue interface is another important one which was added into Java…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014Cloning an object essentially means exact copy of an object. its literal meaning is 'an identical copy'. In Java, it is supported with the help of Cloneable interface and the…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 10, 2014So far we have already covered the basics of Collection API and some of its interfaces. In this post, I am going to discuss about Map interface and the classes…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 7, 2014Top 5 Java Books - You Would Always Admire The best way to learn any programming language is to follow a book and do the practical along with that. That makes you…continue reading
- Vaishnavi Agrawal - August 25, 2015Getting prepared for an interview always has been a ‘quest for survival’. Despite the fact that most of us are aware of certain basic questions interviewers ask, we fail to…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 2, 2014Constructor of a class means declaring and defining a method with the same name of that of the class with no return value. It is primarily used to set the…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 5, 2014MongoDB and Java applications It requires Mongo Java driver for your java code to talk to MongoDB. The sample application mentioned below has been written on Windows 8 operating system.…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - September 1, 2014Every interview for a Java position, always starts with Core Java questions first. This ensures that the candidate has a strong understanding of Java basics. Core Java basic questions cover…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - August 15, 2014JSP (Java Server Pages) basically separates the work of web designers and developers i.e. it separates 'User Interfaces' from 'Content Generation'. In this post, I am going to cover the…continue reading
- Shalini Goyal - August 12, 2014Quite often interviewers just give a coding question to solve some of the standard questions. Finding out String Anagrams is one among them which gets covered by lot many and…continue reading